The Scrum Team Assessment
Your virtual Scrum coach
helping you create
high-performance Scrum teams.
Scrum Rules: Worldwide Median Score
Scrum Rules: Top Score
Organizational Culture & Environment: Worldwide Median Score
Organizational Culture & Environment: Top Score
What Does The Scrum Team Assessment Include?
Find out how to do Scrum better and double, triple, or even quadruple, your team's performance. Many organizations struggle to use Scrum properly and miss the incredible benefits of Scrum. There are many reasons for this gap:
- lack of training or poor training
- obstacles in your organization
How much money and time could be saved by doing Scrum well? It's probably a lot more than you expect. In our assessments we find that most Scrum teams are wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. The Scrum Team Assessment is your Virtual Scrum Coach that helps you know where the gaps are, and gives you solid practical advice on how to get better.
Your virtual Scrum coach builds a professional report that provides you with practical, valuable advice on how to improve. This advice is based on our experience working with Scrum teams since 2004. We have helped many teams reach a high-performance state, such as a team in the Land Resources Cluster in the Ontario Government (yes, even government can have high-performance teams.) You and your team members fill out an in-depth online survey about how your team is currently using Scrum. This data allows our virtual Scrum coach to build the report. The report contains the following sections:
- Scrum Scoring - how well the team is using Scrum
- Quick Wins - high-impact ways to improve right now
- Long Term Recommendations - sustaining high-performance
- Financial Benefits - the bottom line for the team
- Industry Comparison - how your team is doing compared to others
- Recommended Resources - tailored to your team
The Scrum Team Assessment provides an objective, 3rd party view on how your team is doing. This sort of view is impossible to get any other way.
Who Should Use The Scrum Team Assessment?
For organizations of every size, the Scrum Team Assessment is a great way to make sure that your team knows exactly what it needs to do to improve. Use it to make immediate improvements to help your business start saving money. Use it to help with audit and performance management: are your ScrumMasters, coaches and project managers doing a good job? Use it to correct misinformation: did your trainer lead you astray? Use it to find out what you need to do as a manager to help the team.
The Scrum Team Assessment is an incredible value at $495 per team per use. This allows up to twenty team members, all from the same team, to fill out the survey. The results of your assessment could help your organization save hundreds of thousands of dollars by improving the performance of your team. Why wait to find out the best ways to improve. The virtual Scrum coach is ready now.
If you are managing multiple teams, you can use the Scrum Team Assessment to compare how your teams are doing. Find out the strengths of your "A" teams so they can help your "B" teams. The Scrum Team Assessment helps you identify opportunities for cross-training between teams. Use the objective scoring of the report to create a healthy competition between your teams that will heat up their performance - fast.
Who Has Used the Scrum Team Assessment?
Our assessment clients include companies from many different industries and from all over the world. These clients have found the results both insightful and practical. The Scrum Team Assessment has helped them to find the gaps in their use of Scrum. Every client has their own unique challenges and, like a good Scrum coach, the Scrum Team Assessment report contains clear, actionable advice that pertains to those unique challenges. Clients who have used the Scrum Team Assessment include:
What Does it Look Like?
Here are some snapshots from our simple and easy-to-use survey that you and your team members access after purchase.
Some Additional Details
The Scrum Team Assessment survey consists of nearly 100 simple by comprehensive questions about the team's environment and how the team does Scrum.
It takes between 10 minutes and 20 minutes for each Scrum Team member to go through the survey.
In the "Advanced" version of the report, the financial benefits are estimated based on three factors that may differ from your actual circumstances: the fully-loaded cost of your team, the estimated level of the team's current efficiency, and the estimated level of efficiency possible if the team fixes most of their deficiencies identified on the Scrum Team Assessment report.
* Some conditions apply. Discount coupon for public Certified ScrumMaster and Certified Scrum Product Owner training must be used for courses offered by Berteig as listed on World Mindware and occurring within three months of receiving your Scrum Team Assessment report. The "Agile Advice" book is provided with your report. Your contact information will be used by Berteig Consulting Inc. only for the purposes of the "As the Agile World Grows" newsletter and to follow up with you regarding the Scrum Team Assessment. The Scrum Team Assessment cannot replace professional Scrum coaching, consulting or training. Nor can it replace good upbringing or a loving mother. But you already knew that.